Jan 27th 2011 1:40PMLets hope that some Mafioso types kidnap all of them and dump them down into Mt Etna. You people who live to watch this idiotic show need to get your brains checked and your IQ raised! Total insispid crap!
Jan 27th 2011 1:03PMToo bad so many need to perceive the Oscars or any other event with the race element. Why can't it just be viewed as a down year for 'black' movies? They'll be back next year and hopefully somehting will be worthy of oscar status. IMHO, blacks have been well represented in US cinema over past 20 years. Some won't be satisfied until majority of movies have black leads or are done in an urban setting. MEanwhile someone actually needs to write these screenplays with those elements which will get Halle Berry or Fishburne or Djimon Hounsou up on stage holding trophy. Stop going through life with a "Race" scorecard, your beating yourself with it.
Feb 1st 2010 12:11AMFinally, someone who gets it!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'