Nov 17th 2010 8:17AMI have watched all seasons of DWTS, but this is my last. As a matter of fact, I will not finish this season. True fans of the show should not watch beyond tonight.
In the beginning, we enjoy the antics of contestants like Jerry Springer or The Hoff, but as time goes on we see the true stars emerge with a level of extreme grace, professionalism and technique—and Bristol Palin is not one (remember the dance in the monkey suit and she just standing there at times). Brandy, Jennifer, Kyle, Rick and so many of the contestants truly entertained, but Bristol Palin is just taking up space. She should have hitched a ride with the Situation.
I bid adieu to DWTS.
Oct 13th 2010 12:06AM...and she is not that good either.
Oct 12th 2010 11:38PMGood one!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza