Jul 8th 2011 3:46PMI'll be curious to see what is going on with this family five years from now.
Apr 6th 2011 5:56PMYou are correct. I have worked with children and when a child has this type of episode they are very strong. I had a 7 year old girl trash a classroom. It took four adults to finally sudue her. This boy is a danger to himself and others, and it will get worse as he gets older. I hope he gets the help he needs or his story will have a sad end.
Apr 2nd 2011 1:56AMUnless this person is causing harm to you or others, why is it any of your business?
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!