Jan 20th 2011 10:35AMi only see the strap hanging off the shoulder. what a poor design choice. i wanna walk over and tug it back in place. it's a lovely dress but the shoulder strap is distracting.
Dec 24th 2010 7:38PMI'd like to add to this list of little known but definitely worth see holiday films: "Desk Set" starring Specer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn and "When Harry Met Sally".
Oct 17th 2010 12:14AMi agree w/many of you. Driving Miss Daisy should've been on this list but i was glad to see Shawshank and Lean on Me. Mr. Freeman is an impeccable actor & gentleman and he adds class to any film in which he's asked to appear. I also totally agree w/the Sidney Poitier comparison. Bittersweet reminder that Mr. Freeman is a dying breed whose absence will be eternal & irreplaceable.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!