Apr 8th 2011 8:25PMWhat we have here is Good vs Evil; Right vs Wrong; being brought up with good manners, respectability, responsibility and the ability to know when is the right time to speak vs those that don't give a damn as long as they get what they feel they deserve and don't think they need to be descent to anyone.. Dear Miss Betty, thank you for being open and honest. I love you and wish you many, many more wonderful years.
Apr 4th 2011 9:15PMKate's 15 minutes of fame has run it's course. People aren't interested in "HER" anymore. Sounds like she's running out of people who will let her boss them around. Sorry, no tears for Kate...
Mar 25th 2011 7:29PMI use to think that Ina was a good person. She seems so gentile, friendly and kind hearted, although, there was always a uneasy feeling that told me I was wrong. I know celebrities are busy and can't always do it but look at all the other celebrities who HAVE!!! Crimminy, don't you think being asked a second time might have given her cause to think, you know, maybe I should do it.. I'm with all the others, I've lost a lot of respect for her...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li