Jun 5th 2011 11:25AMThey look v. proper. Properly bored with each other. Properly attired for a one thousand year hustle: the Monarchy. Can't we learn from say, Egypt, and heave a regime or two?
Jun 5th 2011 10:50AMRussell Crowe teaches acting? What? Moodiness 101? Manic depression plus lab? Psychotic fits for advanced thespic boozers? The male menopause method? Sign me up.
Jun 5th 2011 10:39AMHaha. So this cat's pompous huh? Of what? That he can't hang on to a marraige? That CNN's the third rated cable network? Or maybe that the baby's Simon's. Hey pomp's tough these days.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'