Feb 10th 2010 6:53AMok, i miss paula too. but ellen did a great job. we can't do anything about paula leaving. it's not ellen's fault. if you don't want to watch it anymore then don't. as for ellen....open your minds and try to enjoy and if it isn't your cup of tea then hey it's ok. my husband was dead against ellen replacing paula and he actually enjoyed the show last night.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'