Mar 10th 2010 9:23PMI also felt a bit of me died today when I heard the news.Corey? not Corey! Yes, Lost boys, License to Drive..Dream a little Dream..an Lucas..cmon, you gotta have loved him! His smile, that I'm a sweet kid, yet some bad boy under that all...Ohhhh Corey..How we're all gonna miss you!!!Thank you for all the memories...This 30somethin girl will always have a spot for you!
Feb 10th 2010 10:23PMAs a woman who has suffered a miscarriage..this hits home. We lost our daughter last month. I dont expect Celine to read this. I am grateful she's said something on miscarriage. There's no where near enough support or help out there for us. We're told to just move on.
Until you've gone through it, you have NO right to condem someone's words.I lost my baby.My daughter didnt get a chance to live.I am a miscarriage survivor.
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza