Apr 8th 2011 9:59PMAt the ranch that I volunteer at, I bring cut up paper towel rolls for the bunnies to chew and play with. Helps to keep them occupied.
Sep 17th 2010 9:29PMJohn, you are an ass, plain and simple. The word "their" is spelled "they're", which is the least of your problems. A family lost and found their beloved pet. Instead if being happy for them and their pet you resort to sarcasm. Grow up and get a life.
Sep 11th 2010 7:09PMI read ingredients on most labels although I doubt if the majority of Americans do. I have been buying pure Maple for at least 30 years. My 20 year old son was brought up on it. There is no comparison between the real thing and that hideous stuff that is usually called "pancake" syrup. It is such a shame that most people have no idea what maple syrup really tastes like. They get so used to artificial flavorings that they wouldn't have a clue if the real deal was served to them. It all seems kind of crazy to me.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'