Aug 28th 2010 9:46PMI love this post! I feel the same way--I am very comfortable in my "alone habits"
I have been single for all of my life--I didn't plan on this but here I am. Fortunately I am very happy and crave solitude. I like people but I love my time alone too.
Life is a series of trade offs--maybe someday I'll regret the choices I have made but for right now I am very happy and content.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!