Aug 18th 2010 3:12PMFrom Sandra Bullock to Kat von D? Talk about sinking into the toilet!!
Jun 11th 2010 2:19PMI couldn't be more proud and happy for you John. I have long been a fan but also worried about your weight. I know it wasn't easy but bless your heart for doing it. I will pray that you continue to have success. Your family must be bursting with pride!
May 14th 2010 3:10PMOMG!! I am devastated...it's the only good thing on tv and I have watched it from the beginning. It taught me about the law. What a crying shame and for what? Another sleazy reality show? I have watched NBC all my life (network news, etc.) and without NBC I guess I won't be watching much tv anymore.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'