Apr 11th 2012 10:38AMHELP !!! Not only is my brother a lousy father, he's a peeping tom / pervert. I can only feel sorry for his kids.
Feb 25th 2012 2:05PMHey Josh, how is that fat slob ass brother of yours? Has he gotten laid yet?
Sep 7th 2011 5:56PMI have lived in NYC apartments my whole life and I have had to deal with roaches. This is how to get rid of roaches. First, keep everything clean, kitchen counters, tables, stove and floor. Second, don't leave garbage hanging around, put your garbage out every night, remember, roaches are looking for something to eat. Third, keep all the food in your pantry in sealed containers. Fourth, caulk all cracks around cabinets and under your sink, make it uncomfortable for roaches to lay eggs, in one egg there are another fifty to sixty roaches to deal with. Caulking and weather striping also keeps roaches from migrating from a diirty apartment to yours.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li