Apr 25th 2011 5:28PMHe would be absolutely perfect as Haymitch. Hope he signs on.
Apr 12th 2011 5:44PMIt is my wish that every woman (or man, for that matter) with a spouse at war can shop every day at Nordstrom's!!
Mar 16th 2011 1:42PMLynne, Edward's lock was TSA approved. That means that regular people can't open the lock without breaking it but TSA employees have the ability to unlock it with a special key in order to check the contents of the suitcase, and then re-lock it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'