Mar 19th 2010 7:50AMIt has nothing to do with the Oscar... these women are always attracted to self-involved men who fulfill the insecurities that most of these women have - just like men with their ditsy blonds. One look at the guy tells the whole story.
Oct 27th 2009 10:17AMIf people think a 20% correction is a market that's almost tripled in the last decade is a bottom, they're deluded. There will always be fluctuations in the market, but with unemployment increasing and people living on their equity line's of credit, I think we still have a way to go. Too much optimism too quickly. The real story is not too pretty.
Feb 5th 2009 9:48AMHow long do you think it will be until Bikini Girl has a Playboy contract?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'