Nov 25th 2010 12:29PMThere's no "i" in team, but like Micheal Jordan said, there's one in win. That someone must take charge crunh time and be the man.
Nov 7th 2010 1:43AMRemember the knife sharpner? The guy used to come around in a truck, sharpen knives, lawn clippers and the likes.
Oct 14th 2010 10:23AMGive me a break and stop making excuses. She was booted because she was bad. She should have been voted off the first week when she wrapped her head in her dress. She was bad, being gay had nothing to do about it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li