Dec 1st 2010 6:27PMToo much negativity. Can't anyone say anything positive? I positivity appalud him for joining the celebration.
May 14th 2010 10:23AMSurely the parents knew what the children were wearing and surely they had seen the routine - what were they thinking - or not thinking is more like it. Good parents don't leave it up to third parties to protect their children from unaceptable issues.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li