No Profile Found
Jan 13th 2011 4:19PMWho decides what is "random?" Will the results be included in their school records? I would remove my child from that school immediately. This is just wrong on many counts.
Jan 11th 2011 11:22AMIf the parent has no driver's license, how is the child supposed to get to school? How is the parent supposed to get to work? So with this punishment, not only does the child miss out on an education, they lose their food and shelter too. Nice thinking government. Are they brain dead in West Virginia?
Jan 11th 2011 1:42AMYou smokers are in such denial. Smoking kills or at best really makes your final years agonizing. For you to smoke around your children is disgusting. Go on a cruise sometime and you'll find all the smokers from our parents' generation dragging around oxygen tanks. They are so hooked they continue to smoke in between breaths from the tank. It's pathetic. If you want you and your children to spend your retirement years like that, continue to smoke.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction