Feb 22nd 2010 2:18PMNobody in the entertainment business should be forced to endure this kind of invasion of privacy at any time. I don't care if they are athletes, singers, musicians, actors or anything else. They do not give away their entire right to a private life when they step in front of a camera. They are athletes and entertainers, period. You get to see them and have access to them in the context of their work (red carpets, charity events, launches, media events, etc).
Why on God's green earth do we need to know they go to Rite Aid with their children?? Why do the children have to be photographed doing something like playing in a park?? That has nothing to do with the person's celebrity.
If money-hungry media outfits cannot reign themselves in, the People will have to demand that laws be made. Being "famous" does not give a paparazzi the right to access somebody's life 24/7 - and it especially gives them no right to have access to a child.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!