Oct 20th 2010 9:16PMI have never seen this show, but I found this clip to be very upsetting. Domestic violence, of any type, should never, ever be tolerated. He's a big guy, so he may be in a better position to protect himself, or be less susceptible to injury, but being struck is abuse, plain and simple. She needs to be prosecuted the same way as a man would be if he was smacking a woman around.
Oct 19th 2010 6:58PMI'm a white woman with very straight hair. I am a great admirer of black women who wear their hair naturally. Not because I think they are so brave, but because I think it looks so good. Very chic, sophisticated, confident, stylish. I think it is wonderful that an influential children's program is encouraging girls to love what they've got. We need all little girls to embrace their individual beauty. If we're all the same, it's boring.
Aug 20th 2010 10:09PMSensible, not senseable.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza