Jun 23rd 2010 7:12AMit is illegal for a school system to use money as an excuse for not giving a child services. it is up to the parents and their volunteer or paid advocates to fight for a child to get the diagnosis and services a child needs in school. sometimes a school will offer, but most often not.
Jun 23rd 2010 7:10AMyou can develop asthma and allergies and autism. what you are saying makes no sense. for example, I know typical 3, 4, 7, and 15 year olds who were typical and then were vaccinated and regressed into severe autism. how would you explain that?
Jun 23rd 2010 7:07AMMany doctors already test urine for bacteria in the gut. Some strains can be detected via an Organic Acid Test (OAT). My son was very aggressive and resistant until we detected Clostridia in his gut (that is a bacteria). Once treated, he became a happier kid that was able to learn better. I don't know which bacteria this test would be looking for, and in my experience, bacterias are only one of the things that affect our kids along with yeast, parasites, viruses and heavy metals. But if you do find any of these things and treat for them, autism symptoms can improve. The problem is that many will not even go looking for them.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!