Oct 5th 2010 12:43AMIf the airlines would police the size of the carry-ons better, there would be plenty of room for everyone. It would be great to not have to worry about the size of liquids but I fear that it will still take years before they finally change.
Apr 6th 2010 1:19PMI'm not sure what Kate thought she would be getting out of appearing on DWTS but it has been a disaster for her. She can't dance and her diva antics won't earn her any fans. I never watched the reality show and didn't know anything about her but she sure hasn't shown me anything to like about her. Poor Tony getting stuck with her. Hopefully she will be gone soon.
Mar 2nd 2010 2:22PMI wholeheartedly agree. It's great to have Jay back. I, too, tried to watch Conan but he was not funny and was boring. I'll start watching the Tonight Show again now that Jay is back.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li