Jun 17th 2011 7:07PMI agree. I guess just take it for what it is and enjoy it. Mindless Fun!
Sep 10th 2010 4:35PMI don't think what the restaurant was referring to were incidents with handicapped children. Many people bring their small children into restaurants and let them whine, cry, run around, wear hats at the table, etc. It isn't a fun experience for the other patrons or for the kids either, for that matter. When my children were little we ate at "kid friendly" restaurants that were noisy to start with. Anyway, who wants to pay $20 for a plate of food a child takes two bites of?
Apr 16th 2010 10:15PMIt is bad enough that people feel compelled to post their private family business in excruciating detail, let alone use a sad little girl to get attention for themselves. I agree, shame on mom.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!