Jul 11th 2011 9:33AMYou are the father! Haven't heard that in a long time! And then there's Man or Woman?? How funny. Some of the people Maury interviewed where mad and some really needed to prove their point. He had a lot of good shows and some that were really OUT THERE!
Jun 8th 2011 10:28AMMy son has a family and lives in housing. Not free. They take it our of his check. They do not get money for food, that is for them to pay also.
My son has gone for help and they have help him with a budget. It is just sad that they have to PAY for a flight to come home to see their family for 2 weeks out of a year.
Jun 8th 2011 10:00AMIt depends on your rank what you make. And also if you have a family to support. There is a lot to take into consideration here. Do not make it seem like they have the sweet life because they do not.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li