Apr 23rd 2013 4:44PMMy parents went to hike on the crazy horse monument during the first of two years it was open to the public for such things...instead of being with me, their daughter, during the birth of their first grandchild.
Nov 25th 2011 9:04AMNO toys that make noise.
(That's what I keep asking my family at each birthday, etc.)
If it's just so cute you can't stand it, then at least make sure it has some kind of volume control.
Nov 20th 2011 1:08PMI agree that sometimes activities or health reasons require sneakers (I, myself, need to wear orthotics.) However, I think that the sneakers should be replaced often, kept clean, and try to find cute colors.
There is a time and place for sweatpants: at home when doing chores or if you are sick OR at the gym (as long as they're in decent condition.)
A belt really can make you look va-va-voom hourglass even if you are not- just make sure it fits nicely at your natural waist...and also that the item you are putting it on top of fits properly as well.
I teach high school, and those girls make stuffed sausages look like they have better fashion sense. A belt is not meant to perform the same task as a corset!
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction