Mar 11th 2010 11:44PMFor the people who say they like this "joker-faced" Bethenny because "she tells it like it is", there is a difference in "telling it like it is" and "telling it like feel", which is more opinion based. Bethenny has always appeared to me to be full of envy of most other women due to her own self-esteem issues. So she finds ways to engage women she feels threatened by in order to say negative things to them in hopes that they will feel bad about themselves like she does. All it does though is add to her ugliness.
Mar 9th 2010 12:04PMIt's about time! I have always suspected Wagner did this, and I too was even more suspicious afterwards when he and St. John came out so quick and public. I also believe that Jill was just his fill-in for the person he really wanted, Stephanie Powers his former co-star. Look at Jill and look at Stephanie.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!