Oct 7th 2010 12:20PMWELL IM SURE THEY'VE SOLD THEIR SOULS ALREADY, WHAT ELSE IS LEFT? I THINK SHE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND DO PLAYBOY =D
Jul 6th 2010 8:23PMWe cannot control everything people. Mistakes happen...God controls the outcome of things not us. Let it be death or life.
Apr 22nd 2010 11:55PMI think there is something more deeper then just boys like cars and girls like dolls. Which this study, I believe, is trying to prove. Boys like cars because they like the "science" of it, figuring out how the work, etc. I have seen my son turn over that car so many times and just spin the wheels.
Girls - dolls. Nurturing and natural need to care of something else.
It short, these things are natural.
In my study of children what I have come to realize is that there is no way to define how children "work" because God is behind it all. So apply the theories where you can and do the best you can to make the best adult you can.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li