Jun 3rd 2011 6:43PMMaybe you don't Lola but all nine shows left on the tour were sold out as was the entire North American leg of the tour. Idiot.
May 26th 2011 4:39AMA little late to be playing the victim, Mildred.
Mar 26th 2011 8:11PMWe are defending her because we know the truth. Popeater (AOL) won't post the statement from Make A Wish because they make money off of every hit to this forum. If people knew the truth, AOL wouldn't make money. I've tried 4 times to post the statement but AOL won't post it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza