May 26th 2010 10:41AMDid this woman not know her role?? She was a jump off.....something on the side and that does not entitle you to "go get food -- even at his own restaurant!!!" And as for an apology for her pain.......ha! She knew what was up so she shouldn't of got any kind of apology!!
May 26th 2010 10:29AMLet's find another excuse for why you cheated.......typical man! It wasn't actually him just being a streight up PIG it was his sex addiction and now his father! Yeah ok.......NEXT ONE!!!!
Mar 12th 2010 8:50AMSuicide is a very serious subject. I feel for people who are thiking about it, attempted it or families who have gone through it. Everyone needs to know that there is help out there! If someone thinks things seem so bad and there is no getting better and suicide is the only out they are wrong! There are multiple ways to get better or better a situation. For the people who are thinking of taking there own lives: Do you not realize that you might be ending your pain but you will distroy the hearts of your loved ones? For family members who think that they might have someone who is sucidal: Ask them! Ask them a specific question.......... Do you want to take your own life? If you get a no and don't feel like they are being honest keep on them because you might just save their life.
This is one of many tragic stories that we will hear if help isn't found for people who are suffering. R.I.P
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'