May 21st 2011 8:41AMah yes the oh so tolerant Limo Liberals of Hollowwood are not at all tolerant if your views are different form the morally bankrupt "Hollowwood Herds"
Good for Patricia and David who dance to a different drum and do not hide it!
It's a sad fact that actors and actresses have to hide who they are from the very uber tolerant Limo Liberals just to find work and feed their families
May 21st 2011 8:27AMIts like a TV show you don't have to like it and you just don't listen to it or believe in it
like she does with the Progressives and Limo Liberals in Hollowwood always preaching their non religious, anything goes ... no values..big government views on her ... maybe she is sick of hearing their views as well it works both ways ya' know
Good for Patricia and David they have values ... something you can't buy on Rodeo Drive
no matter how much money you make
Nov 17th 2010 8:05AMits called whoever gets the most votes wins ...did you call?
why are you saying its not a fair process?
its part dancing and part popularity votes...
Brandy got very pompous about her dancing and did not help her cause ..Max is obnoxious
and the fans didn't like it so they did not vote for them... that was a twofer vote
Jennifer Grey will win...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li