May 5th 2013 3:41PMThe whole area needs to be demolished and the city turns it into a sea side recreational area. What is going to happen the next time? How many people are going to be displaced or killed and how much is it going to cost in rebuilding to the insurance industry? I do feel sorry they lost their home but it is like building a home where you know bombs are going off all the time.
Jun 3rd 2011 4:50PMIt is too bad. Hope his family can cope with the loss. Goodbye and may God Be with you.
Apr 22nd 2011 7:05PMLindsay is a leach on society and should be tried for the felony case and independent of the probation violation. She should be in Jail on the probation violation for a period of not less tahn 6 month.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza