Dec 13th 2010 11:21AMNo offense, but I like Chelsea Handler....I think she's histerical. And let's face it-she's not saying anything that isn't true, or that no other person in the world isn't saying. Everyone's treated angelina like this "angelic person" for so long, as well as brad. They both did a horrible thing to Jen, and have acted like did nothing wrong since the start. Heck, neither of them have actually even confessed to anything, or apoligized for that matter, yet people in the world feel the need to go after LeAnn Rimes? She at least was upfront about it. I give her more credit than angelina. Yes, this is also old news, but angelina is also not the best actress as well. She will have bad movies.....this just might be one. Please don't blame a funny lady who "HAS" been telling the truth for some time now, like most people in the world, just because her movie tanked. Remember.......she's no Meryl Streep.
Dec 8th 2010 4:33PMFirst, not right to talk about someone's weight. Second, if she had problems with her heart, or had gotten diabetes, then yeah, weight would have probably contributed to it. But pancreatic cancer has nothing to do with her weight. Like the article said.......look at Patrick and Michael. Patrick was a dancer, and he had it. It's a shame. God Bless Aretha. We're all praying for you!
Nov 22nd 2010 12:17PMShe'll fade out in 5-10 years, anyways. Just because you change your style, doesn't mean it's gonna make you sing/act/dance any better.
As for the bangs matures her, and adds edge? She frickin' straightened her hair, and had some bangs cut. it's not a new style that she setting-I hope people are smart enough to know that. Us non-celebrities have haircuts like that all the time. Hell, go back to when Reba and Faith Hill cut their hair-it made news, just for getting a haircut. This is ridiculous-I'm sorry. This girl and that justin kid need to go away. Their annoying-and they can't sing.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza