Mar 19th 2010 1:35PMof course there are 'more fish in the sea' - too bad actors only look for these fish in the waters of hollywood - where disappointment is part of the glamour. the man was with a porn star before Sandra.... doesn't that give you a clue? Did his persona change after that - no. He was still bad ass J. Sandra knew this going in... she liked having the 'bad boy' as a husband. Unfortunately, she was delusional when she thought 'I can change him, he'll be a loyal, considerate, family man'. You Reap what you sow. Sorry Sandra, but it's your just rewards. Better luck with the next hollywood chap.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!