Mar 20th 2010 6:55AMAre you serious? While eliminating the snacks at the cinemas, are you also going to eliminate every fast food chain around the country? Give me a f#*#ing break. Some prick gets a hair up his butt and we all have to suffer? I don't think anyone will have to worry about what the healthy food will cost, I don't think people will even go see a movie in the cinemas anymore, I know I won't.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'