Apr 13th 2011 12:20PMI don't know why she'd lose her job over this. If I am correct several former, and one current contestant, posed for playboy and / or were also part of Hefner's dating pool. Other contestants have also included one who was all over the net videotaped in drunken binges, one who was a former admitted drug abuser and one who did time in prison. If the network fires her over this than shame on them since they hold their dancers to a different standard than their contestants.
Feb 15th 2011 8:10AMI am thrilled with these results. For the first time in years there isn't one poodle up there. Nothing against poodles, but how can they always be the best of all the breeds in both Toy and No-Sporting. Good luck to all of the group winners!
Nov 17th 2010 8:15AMThis proves that the power is in voting for your favorite and actually gives the show more credibility. If it were all up to the judges we'd be seeing Jennifer, Audrina and Brandy in the finals giving no one else a chance. We were supporters of Kurt and gave him the maximum votes per phone line every week. Not because he was the best dancer, but because we are NFL fans and people of faith. With him eliminated we decided to give our votes to Bristol since she was the most improved. I'm sure Jennifer will end up winning since the legion of "Baby" fans is enormous and I'm sure the judges will pan both Bristol and Cory next week so Jennifer has the best shot. If you want your favorite to win, get out and vote!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li