Dec 24th 2010 3:09PMI remember I was about 4 and my Great Aunt Sally gave me a dickie (for those who do not what that is. It tutle-neck with out he shirt. You put it on so it looks like you are wearing a tutle-neck when wore with reguler neck sweater. Needless to say I was not very happy with it and said so. My mom laugh because it was sort of weird present to give a 4 year old in the late 1960's. While quess what? My mother (who was a single mother) was not a horrible mother and neither I or my brother turned out to be brats or trouble makers. In fact I served in the US Army as an officer for 7 years and I now own my own business. I don't known how someone could be so critial after watching 45 second video. The world would be so much better off if we were not so critical of others.
Dec 13th 2010 10:00PMWhile at least she went and tried it out. My Mom who by the way is great person would never have gone camping. (the best we could do is to stay in a cabin). Going to Alaska for your first camping trip with eight kids in cold wet weather is not a very smart idea. If you would go to the mall and asked people there if they would go on this camping trip under these circumstances my quess is that you would get a whole lot more no's then yes's ( I live in S Florida). I do know one thing and that is it is very easy to judge other when you are not walking in there shoes.
Nov 23rd 2010 8:09PMI remember a great saying people use to live by before people could hide in the internet " If you do not have anything good to say about someone then keep your mouth shut."
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza