May 24th 2010 3:19PMWhich is why I use Linux! (I envy those who can afford Macs.) I would've ripped on your for being a Windows "n00b", but since you're not obviously and you had a sense of humor about it, I forgive you.
I would've used 7zip to unzip the RAR file next time. ;)
Apr 30th 2010 3:23PMThat was the joke. And it was funny. I don't see that as an example of bad product placement, but more of clever product placement.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'