Jun 11th 2011 11:20PMI saw her in the airport two weeks ago in Mexico. She looked really skinny. My friend even remarked about it. I don't know if she is starving herself, but her thinness was highly noticeable.
Mar 1st 2011 6:33PMLOL, Pink please! Your album sales have never been that good except in the early years and even then you were ALWAYS behind Britney and Christina.
Her album Trouble FLOPPED hard and no one remembers it anymore.
I don't understand why pop stars always have to put each other down. Unlike Pink, Britney never says anything bad about her peers. She's always been polite and very humble. Her album sales may be down, but she's still selling millions and selling out stadiums.
Pink, sit down and shut up. You never know when things may start going bad for you. Be grateful and be gracious.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!