Mar 23rd 2013 12:21PMWhen I applied for home owners insurance they asked me if I had any pets. I told them I had a Dog and a Cat. The very next question was, What type of dog do you have? I reponded:"A Beagle" They said OK. I do not know of any insurance companies that will risk a dog bit claim and insure you with a Pitt Bull.
Dec 16th 2010 12:28PMLarry was will respected by famous people. Jon Bonjovi said at the end of an interview :"It was an honor and a pleasure to meet with you" and that was one of the last people he interviewed.
Nov 24th 2010 10:16AMI was on a plane with my wife and 8 y/o boy and the couple in front of me made out through most of the flight with no regards to children and other folks around them. When they were not making out they were loud and just being stupid.
I think people like that should be made to ride with the dogs in the animal compartment!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'