Jul 26th 2010 3:10PMIt looks horrible! That's "hip and sexy"? I thought we left GRUNGE behind a long time ago.
Jul 21st 2010 1:12AMI had ONE day in Paris three summers ago. I was a TOTAL tourist--I bought a ticket for the double-decker bus (the type you can get on and off at your leisure), climbed to the top and saw SO MUCH of the city! The buses went by Notre Dame, the Louvre, Champs Elysee, Arc du Triumph...all places I'd have never have seen in one day!! I even scouted a great place for lunch while cruising around the city; I ate at a sidewalk cafe and had a GREAT time.
I know people just shudder at the tackiness of those buses, but for me, it was a godsend--one I may just employ when I go there again!
Jun 19th 2010 9:15PMI totally LOVE this. Please continue to write your Post-its. You're creating a treasure that your son--and your audience--will cherish forever! Happy Father's Day!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!