Aug 5th 2010 10:42AMIf they don't like it they should quit! Who cares about these people! They have NOOOO talent!!
Jun 6th 2010 3:08PMMy name is Mariesa pronounced ma ree sa. I have loved having a unique name, even though no one can spell or pronounce it correctly. I have however given my children easy to pronounce and spell names, so they wont have the headaches I have always had.
Apr 9th 2010 9:32AMTake you dog to vet to rule out anything medical. Invest in a crate and crate train your puppy. Take your puppy out every hour to eliminate, when it pees or poos outside immediatly reward with small piece of treat and lots of praise. Also put puppy on a feeding schedule.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza