Jul 6th 2011 6:27PMI could watch Taylor Lautner read the phone book.
Jul 4th 2011 11:09AMI am not a Justin Biber fan and tend to make a joke here and there about him (mostly for fun), but you gotta give him credit on this one. What a great guy. This is how these mega celebrities should be. It shows he really does take his career seriously and truly cares for his fans. He is using his celebrity for a good cause, when Janpan, right now can really use the help, if for anything just to brighten some people's moods for 2 hours. Never thought I would say this, but Justin, I stand up and applaud you.
Jun 23rd 2011 11:21AMShe aint no Meryl Streep, but she was ok in Wedding Planner, Monster in Law and that maid movie(Maid in Manhattan?) in additions to Selena of course. Those films weren't oscar bait by any means so she was just fine in what those movies were supposed to be, lighthearted fun.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!