Apr 10th 2010 8:47PMHow about Pauley Perez?
Apr 10th 2010 8:33PMDavid Lynch is the only director who could make wind in the pine trees seem freaky and foreboding!
Apr 10th 2010 8:05AMWe are absolutely thrilled that our daughter is now able to remain on our health insurance plan (her addition costs us a mere $3 a month extra). She is finding that even in her chosen field, most of the jobs are being held to part time - must be to save on the benefits.
She has 2 part-time jobs neither of which offer health insurance. Her field is social work, wouldn't you think we could take care of the helpers better?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li