Apr 14th 2010 1:12AMMichael, What can anyone say? Hollywood, famous, admired, a blessing in Family Ties - what a cast!, a real long term marriage as such, all you have LIVED, but the GREATEST of them all was marrying TRACY POLLAN!
Actually, I had never watched Family Ties until the second episode when you said, “I love you, I love you, I love you, there I said it, got to go, bye” and Tracy, “Ellen” said, “I love you to”…. I never missed an episode after that. I know you two were not said to be attracted to each other then, but if you weren’t -- you sure played a good part.
Thank you for being an icon for so many of us, and Tracy for the great movies she was in, PLEASE STAY TOGETHER, don’t lose it now, ha ha
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza