Jul 2nd 2012 3:29PMFor all of you oh-so-wise folks who are perfect and have never had any problems financially and have only put downs for people like me who have had to experience a foreclosure at the hands of a company like J.P. Morgan Chase ..... maybe you need to consider the saying, "Before you talk about another Indian, try walking in his mocassins."
Jun 19th 2011 2:16PMHeh, the install idea is not a bad one ... what if we could "install" certain positive behaviors in teens like using birth control ... and you know, like not getting a friggin' chin implant ...
Jun 13th 2011 2:43PMYep ... that was my thought too ... right after I threw up ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!