Oct 23rd 2010 2:37PMOh wow, half of these I don't remember as I'm from the UK but Bananaman was a cult classic back home. Sort of in the realms of Dangermouse. It was past my time was still on reruns in the early 90's.
No SuperTed? Yes, it was a Welsh show translated to English but that was my favourite to watch, plus his sidekick was a dildo. Go figure.
Sep 2nd 2010 1:08PMI'd recommend you all travel to North Wales, specifically the Llandudno/ Bangor area in Conwy and Gwynedd counties respectively. I grew up there and there is no end of castles and legends to dig your teeth into. Pretty much every town and village has it's own set of legends. Stuff of interest? Look up Beddgelert, and Ty Hyll (The Ugly House)
It's also a beautiful landscape and you can always travel to Ireland within a couple of hours. The weather can be questionable sometimes but that's why it's so green. :)
Apr 14th 2010 2:33PMUm Cornwall is in England, not Wales. Gavin Henson and Charlotte Church are both Welsh, Gavin plays for the Welsh rugby team. I know this as I'm from Wales. Nice research.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!