Mar 17th 2012 9:34AMHaving been on a Caribbean cruise on Costa's Carla C in the 70's I can say that this cruise was the nastiest we were ever on. The ship was old and not the cleanest. It had the the worst crew right down to the maitre'd. The food was some of the nastiest and unappealing garbage that we've ever had on any of the six cruises we travelled. We've cruised on Holland America, Norwegian Cruise Lines (2 times), Royal Caribbean (2 times) and also on Celebrity Cruise Lines' Zenith, which was also not a great cruise line. Don't understand how Costa is still able to entice cruisers
Apr 30th 2011 10:42AMI must admit that I got a chuckle out of "...spent the night in a helicopter".
Apr 13th 2011 6:50PMTheir writers are busy raising campaign funds for their idol Obama. Ugh, not another four years of him!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!