Jun 19th 2011 1:55PMMy favorite celebrity Dad...is Tom Selleck.
He's a faithful man to his wife, he's a successful father to his kids, and he respects people.
As a man, I have always cnsidered Tom as an example of manhood at it's finest.
I just wished I had his mustache.
Mar 24th 2011 3:06PMHuh...I didn't know Mister "America's Mex-e-cun" even had a show.
Orale! Just goes to prove that being an a**hole can make you a success too, Ese!
Via Con Dios Kristi...you look hot for only being 60!
Mar 17th 2011 2:53PMIt's a shame that one can, judge one. "Hate filled" is over the top! The amount of mercy you show, will be the amount of mercy shown towards you. If you really want to talk trash about someone...try looking in the mirror...I do and I ain't perfect.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li