Aug 1st 2011 2:30PMReign of terror? Are you for real? You must be an Ob(s)ama supporter.
Jul 20th 2011 10:23AMI quit watching that self-servinf, self-righteous windbag years ago, but am not surprised that she would do something to cost American taxpayers millions. Do you see her offering to pay it back??? Absolutely not. I hope there is a special corner reserved in hell for her and all those like her.
Jul 11th 2011 4:31PMA swat on the butt definitely got my attention when I was, and I dared not get aggressive, for I knew there would be more to follow. My parents were never abusive, and I knew what I was getting spanked for. I work in a doctor's office and believe me there are quite a few children out there who are in dire need of a good old-fashioned butt whoopin. I see them scream, throw temper tantrums, and carry on like heathens while the parent's don't bat an eyelash. We need to go back to the old school.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza