Apr 24th 2010 5:48PMSinead O'Connor was way ahead of the power curve. She's been talking about abuse of children and women (the laundries) by ordained clergy in the Roman Church since the 1990s. It's long past time to acknowledge that she has a valid message and that we should take heed of it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction