Sep 28th 2011 1:25PMI feel very badly for the homeowner. What horrible times we live in. Hope the law goes easy on him.The upside is they hopefully won't catch him.They couldn't catch a murderer/hijacker for forty years. Hopefully they won't catch him.
Jul 14th 2011 5:34PMYour grandchild needs to be educated in this field to get a job in it. Really that was a bit off.
Jul 14th 2011 5:31PMThe only time anyone thinks this is important is when they are diagnosed with cancer. Human Life should have a value. You should be worth more than a Teflon Pot. If Capitalism got its way and there was no EPA, your life expentancy would be 40 years. If you don't believe that all 50 States filed lawsuits against Dupont. They are winning them. 3 out of 4 non smoking woman are diagnosed with lung cancer. Google: Teflon Cancer Lawsuit and send a Thank you note to enviromentalist everywhere.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'